Kuke Music, a leading classical music service platform in China with approximately 3 million audio and video music tracks, has recently launched an advanced digital teaching system, designed to revolutionize the way people learn music. The launch comes in collaboration with People’s Music Publishing House.
The new system offers a comprehensive approach to music education, incorporating both traditional and modern teaching methods to help students of all ages and skill levels improve their musical abilities. The highly innovative Music Museum is a comprehensive digital music teaching system, including licensed Chinese music and classical music learning content. The product will be sold through offline channels starting in March 2023 and initially targeting 200,000 schools in China.
People’s Music Publishing House is one of China’s largest and most influential professional music publishing companies with a leadership share of the Chinese music textbook market (approximately 80% market share in the middle school and 60% in the primary school). Kuke Music is the only comprehensive music group in China focusing on classical music licensing, subscription and learning services. Music Museum’s main interface includes six dedicated modules: classroom teaching, music knowledge, teaching material, music test, knowledge expansion and masterclass.
The new teaching program integrates digital versions of textbooks for middle and primary school, as well as thousands of extended music knowledge aides, more than 3,000 progressive curriculum tests, licensed audio and video materials, and many other features and functionality. The two companies jointly developed the exciting new, easy to use Music Museum system for middle and primary school music teaching.
Key Features of the Kuke Music Advanced Digital Teaching System
The advanced digital teaching system features a range of innovative tools and resources that make it easier for students to learn and practice music. Some of the key features include:
- Interactive lessons: The system offers interactive lessons that are designed to be both engaging and informative. With animations and videos, students can learn and practice musical concepts in a fun and interactive way.
- Personalized learning: The system provides personalized learning paths that are tailored to each student’s unique needs and abilities. Whether a beginner or an advanced player, the system provides customized lessons to help students progress at their own pace.
- Real-time feedback: The system provides real-time feedback on student progress, helping to identify areas for improvement and providing suggestions for further practice.
- Access to a wide range of resources: Students have access to a wealth of resources, including sheet music, audio recordings, and video tutorials, all of which can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
Benefits of the Advanced Digital Teaching System
The advanced digital teaching system offers numerous benefits for students, teachers, and music schools. Some of the key benefits include:
- Improved learning outcomes: With personalized lessons and real-time feedback, students are able to learn faster and retain more information, leading to improved learning outcomes.
- Increased motivation: The engaging and interactive lessons help to keep students motivated and interested in music, leading to better engagement and participation.
- Convenient and accessible: With its online platform, the system is accessible from anywhere, making it ideal for students who live in remote locations or have busy schedules.
- Cost-effective: The digital teaching system is more cost-effective than traditional music lessons, making it accessible to a wider range of students.
Mr. He Yu, Chief Executive Officer of Kuke Music Holding Limited, commented, “We are excited to be launching a powerful platform to help teach music to the next generations. On the one hand, as the pioneer of acquiring classical music copyrights worldwide, our core assets are quite exclusive in China and we are also proud to empower the music teaching capabilities for schools across China by licensing out our copyrighted classical music content. On the other hand, by developing an effective, digital platform we will help teachers to teach students in the digital arena they are most comfortable. We expect this to help students learn more and faster, while also encouraging more youth to take up the arts by removing frustrations associated with paper-based teaching materials and non-copyrighted music contents. The world is moving faster than it has ever before with everyone glued to mobile devices and short form video. By adopting exciting copyrighted music content and new technological advances into our robust Music Museum program, we believe we are well on the way toward setting a new standard of excellence in music teaching in the classroom.”
The launch of the advanced digital teaching system by Kuke Music and People’s Music Publishing House represents a major step forward in the field of music education. With its innovative features and proven benefits, the system is poised to become the go-to platform for music students and teachers around the world.