Hong Kong is returning to a bustling metropolis once again after a long break due to Covid restrictions. Known for its nightlife, thriving music scene, and vibrant energy the city will play host to the long-awaited return of the Clockenflap festival. Partnered with the festival, Live Matters will also make its return to Hong Kong with its well-known entertainment industry-focused Conference.
The Conference, which will take place on March 2nd on the eve of Clockenflap, promises a variety of industry leaders discussing topics relevant to the post-covid entertainment industry.
Located on the iconic Hong Kong harbor front
Presented by The Hong Kong Jockey Club, Live Matters 2023 will be located on Hong Kong’s Central Harbor front at AIA Vitality Park. Participants of the conference can take meetings while also taking in the breathtaking views of the harbor from the landmark 60ft observation wheel.
Listed Live Matters 2023 Speakers will include
- Anthony Ingham Executive Director, Membership, Brand, Marketing and Experience The Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Michael Denmark Chairman Great Entertainment Group Limited
- Catherine So Chief Executive Officer South China Morning Post
- Casey Lau Head of Asia Web Summit
- Florian Jungbauer Head of Brand and Digital Marketing Channels The Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Erich Wong Head of Growth (HK) The Sandbox
- Jasper Donat CEO Branded
Content that Matters
In addition to the robust lineup of speakers, Live Matters will offer panel discussions on a range of topics from ticketing tech to direct-to-fan marketing. Dialing in on some of the pertinent issues related to the APAC event Industry today.
Live Matters Topics
- Hello HK! – What’s in store in one of the craziest event schedules HK has ever enjoyed
- Partnership & Purpose Matters – The relationship between brands and events are more important than ever
- Event Marketing Matters – Insights and forecasts from event producers from around the world.
- Fan Experience Matters – How organizers are creating engaging, memorable and satisfying experiences for fans
- Sustainability Matters – How to minimize an event’s environmental impact and promote sustainability
- Production & Tech Matters – A look at the intersection of creativity and technology in event production
- Safety Matters – Strategies and measures that can be taken to ensure the safety and security of attendees at events whilst minimizing risk
- Into the Metaverse – Web3 is the next iteration of the internet so how can event organizers prepare for a decentralized future?