Sony Music Entertainment Mumbai, India
About the job
Influencer Marketing over the last 2-3 years has emerged to be one of the most crucial verticals in the digital / social ecosystem, contributing immensely to music streaming via creation and production of short form content. The role requires the candidate to have a clear understanding of short format video platforms, IG reels / TikTok marketing, the creator universe, various content genres and an ability to work with external partners to identify and grow content via platforms and creators.
- Influencer and Creator Marketing – identifying the right kind of creators to match the product DNA, artist profile and song identity. Creating an influencer strategy to support song promotion on Instagram, along with the posting schedule and executing the campaign with the help of external partners
- Maintain and establish relationships with short form content platforms in the country such as Instagram, Moj, MX Takatak, Snapchat etc and grow visibility of our tracks within these platforms
- Ability to understand and read through the data, ever evolving trends, identifying patterns and right kind of strategy to cater to the product and artist DNA. A mindset and ability churn the data into possible solution to help track discovery and growth on and off platform.
- A clear understanding of the correlation between on platform promotions and music streaming will help immensely.
- Deep dive into the Instagram and short format universe to keep up with trends and constantly identifying newer creator pool and creator genres to tap into.
- Constantly innovating on the creator category and strategies to help gain discovery and awareness on the tracks. Identify opportunities with platforms in the form of collaborations and IP’s for maximum support