About the job
Senior Marketing Manager – WHET
Whet Records is a fast growing dance music label of Warner Music Asia.
We are keen to find a passionate, resolute and professional individual with appropriate experience and skills to join our dynamic team of music driven professionals that spearhead Drumcode’s evolution.
The ideal candidate will quickly immerse themselves in the culture of the label, its artists, the music and our vibrant schedule of global events. This fast-paced and creative role has a wide remit and the right candidate will be confident, thorough and have a intricate knowledge of social media – including all marketing tools available on those platforms.
The candidate must have the ability to create powerful, effective and engaging marketing campaigns for anything from label releases, events, tours, merchandise drops or anything else that may present itself. He/she must also have a good knowledge and passion for music and the music industry and must also have an excellent grasp of design.
Based in Beijing/Shanghai
- Creating and delivering innovative, efficient and effective social campaigns across a variety of channels including artists, labels, events, festivals and other brand activities.
- Leading song releases’ marketing, coordinating and working closely with domestic and regional marketing team to pitch DSPs’ resources, working with social team and agencies to plan and execute marketing campaigns.
- Collecting data to present to the team on the effectiveness of posts, campaigns, audience growth and interaction as well as all other key attributes to social media and its effectiveness.
- Working with social accounts manager to Implement strategies to constantly increase social accounts (weibo/douyin/Ig/youtube, etc.)followers, subscribers, interactions, reach and overall growth.
- To define key medias across all media category, media type and build long- term brand-key media relationship, such as Netease, Tencent, billboard, mix-mag, music business, EDM weibo/wechat KOL, etc.